Artificial Intelligence Internship
Bio Medical Internship
Modern technical training in industry is an integral part of engineering education development, it aims at providing the technical knowledge/Skills required for an industrial operations. Internship not only assists in better understanding of application of engineering in industry but it also helps in landing with better employability skills. As per AICTU, internships are mandatory for an engineering student. Click on learn more to view our exclusive internship for Bio Medical engineering.
7 Days Internship
Advanced - Assessment (Project Based)
Day & Program
Embedded System , instrumentation and its possibilities
Artificial Intelligence based Applications
·IoT Based Health Applications
·Android App based Monitoring Solutions
·Advanced Lab View
·Advanced Image Processing
·Integration of Sensor
Basic to Project based assessment
15 Days internship
15 days internship module provides students with unique opportunity to start from Fundamental and complete it with assessment. Students during their 2nd week of internship will be given a project to complete as a part of assessment program.
• Introduction to Artificial Intelligence.
• History of AI
• Importance and other Philosophies about AI
• Future application and Goals of AI
• Basic of python and machine learning
• Installation of software on different OS.
• Python, Open CV, Numpy and Tensorflow.
• Introduction to Open CV-Python.
• Open CV interface matplotlib.
• Instantiate the video capture class using Open CV
• Read the frames Open CV
• Open CV grayscale.
• Face Recognition: Understanding LBPH Algorithm.
• Face, eye, smile detection using haarcascade classifier.
• Applying the LBP operation
• Extracting the Histograms
• Identification or facial recognition
• RASPBERRY PI Libraries Using Git Configuring GPIO Pins
AI BASED REAL TIME PROJECT (OPTIONAL)
• AI based Text Recognition (OCR) using Tesseract and OpenCV
• Plant Disease Detection Using Opencv
• Student will work on industry based project
Student will work on industry based project
Cost per Student: Rs 2000/-
( Stipend of Rs 500/- will be provided for 2 days i.e day6 and day7)
Cost for a batch of 5 & Above: Rs 1700/- per student ( Stipend of Rs 500/- will be provided for 2 days i.e day6 and day7)
Cost for a batch of 10 & above: Rs1500/- per student ( Stipend of Rs 500/- will be provided for 2 days i.e day6 and day7)
PROJECT FACILITATION & GUIDANCE
I’m a paragraph. Double click me or click Edit Text, it's easy.
An Eco System Of
Sustainable Innovation for efficient training.
Standards of innovation and knowledge to skill ratio for better employability.
Time taken to locate resource company like ours with rich tech expertise to create a PoC and prototype for your ideas
Ready Made Project Culture and plug and play kits for final year project.
Do you know ?
Your project matters a lot and it says a lot about your skills during the time of interview process.As per a report a student does not land a job as most of the final year project are bought from the ready made market or outsourced.
Project Facilitation and Guidance - Bio Medical
Our Engineers at Barola’s R&D and Training wing with experience of training over 41000 engineering students and guided over 2000 Research based working projects are equipped to support students on their ideas by converting them into a working prototype. Project will be done by students, who will be trained and assisted technically by our award winning tech team.
Our focus has always been on imparting hands-on skills, if you happen to have a Mini/Major Project idea please feel free to reach us, our expert tech team will guide students to complete the process of design and fabrication by themselves.
Some of projects we assisted students have won best project award under Anna Univ, and some of the students projects are being patented internationally.
We support students on
FABRICATION | MODELLING | DESIGNING |INSTRUMENTATION | SENSOR TECHNOLOGY | IOT | AI |EMBEDDED | MICRO CONTROLLERS |WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY | SIMULATION | ANALYSIS
Our Training Facility includes
• Air conditioned Workshop with Worktables • Electronics Lab • Machine Lab • Software Lab • Hardware Lab • Instrumentation Lab • Under Water Test Lab • Air conditioned Lounge • 2000 + sqft Research & Training facility in the heart of the city.