This Workshop focuses on giving a drone the ability to autonomously find endangered people during natural calamities and disaster using deep learning-based computer vision techniques like object detection and depth prediction.
The main objective is to enhance the knowledge towards artificial intelligence which has extreme capacity to do complex image processing techniques in drones. The concentric objective is not only to see the drones as surveillance robot but also as a lifesaving tool.
Technology and Tools used:
· Artificial Intelligence
· Deep Learning
· Computer Vision
· Object detection
· Global Positioning system
· Path planning
· Demonstration of image processing-controlled drone.
· Introduction to AI.
· Integration of Open computer vision and Deep Learning in python.
· Object detection using YOLO algorithm.
· Path Planning for drone to track Object.
· Image processing techniques to control Drone Using computer vision.
Can be used to develop a solution for government to rescue peoples affected by any natural calamity or disaster. Can get a knowledge about Increased accuracy, higher speed and advanced colour shade processing technology in image processing area.
Workshop date will be updated soon!
Want to conduct this workshop at your institution? Call our workshop support team on 04443558646 for more details.