RESIDENTIAL RECONNAISSANCE WITH Rpi THROUGH TELEGRAM & IoT
In this study, you will work with a Raspberry pi and PIR sensor to develop a smart residential reconnaissance system project that detect the changes in the home with the live video feedback
· Build your own IoT based Residential reconnaissance using Raspberry pi
· Work with Passive Infrared sensor to detect the changes
· Setup IoT connectivity using Raspberry pi
· Understand Python programming
· Developing and testing of Residential reconnaissance using Raspberry pi
TECHNOLOGY & TOOLS USED
· Raspberry pi 3 B+
· Passive Infrared sensor
· Wire Cutter and Stripper
· Connecting Wires
· Soldering Iron
· Soldering Lead & Flux
Internet of Things
· Raspberry pi 3 B+ configuring & Trouble-shooting
· Camera interfacing with raspberry pi 3 b+
· Passive Infrared Sensor - Concepts & Working
· Python Programming
· Setting up Telegram Bot with Python Program
Apart from gaining, Raspberry pi,Python Programming & Calibration of Sensors development by doing this project you will learn about the practical skills on the Internet of Things Technology,Computer Vision etc.
Workshop Date will be updated soon!
Want to conduct this workshop at your institution? Call our workshop support team on
044-43558646 for more details.